MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Standing out as a retail Shop can be challenging. But what if you could become searchable by students in your area seeking your services? Applying to be a certified Shop with Educational Advantage School of Music means:
- Offering your students music courses for high school credit.
- Becoming searchable to students in your area who need retail, rental or repair service.
- Serving as a proctor location where students are required to take their final exam and the option to charge a fee (up to $10) for this service.
- The option to cross market your lessons by having your teachers become certified with a branded page with your shop logo.
- Joining an exclusive tier of music education by offering and supporting music courses for credit.
SIGNING UP IS EASY
Having a PAGE on our School of Music site allows students to find you in our searchable database. Our marketing efforts are intentionally crafted to drive students to you. If you don't have a page, they can't find you.
Complete the online application and associated $40 fee and receive a dedicated page where students can search for and connect with you.
Sign up for our newsletter to receive valuable tips on topics of interest to shops and teaching and to stay up-to-date with EA School of Music.
Receive marketing assets (flyers, letter template, countertop sign) to help you publicize this new offering.